Online Projects & Ideas
LEGO was created by a master carpenter in Denmark. These brightly colored plastic bricks can be joined together in thousands of combinations to create whatever design the imagination inspires. The word LEGO means "play well" and continues to be a popular toy, providing hours of educational fun for all ages.
|Bazzill Smoothies Cardstock in
Grapefruit Bliss and Coconut Swirl
|Creative Imaginations Lego Collection
Patterned paper in Classic Blue Brick and
|Various sized color photos, six
|Eyelet Outlet Building Blocks Brads, five
|Creative Impressions Mini Brads in Primary (red)
|Little Yellow Bicycle Say What? Collection Journaling
Tablet in Everyday
• Die Cutting Machine
• Die of choice
• Slick Writer in Black
• Adhesive Foam Dots
|Small hole punch
|Scissors, ruler, pencil
- Fussy-cut Lego border from Classic Green Brick pattered paper and use Foam Dots to vertically adhere onto right side of Classic Blue Brick patterned paper. Adhere four photos along Classic Green Brick border (with largest photo at the bottom of layout), tucking photos under border as shown.
- Mat two larger photos onto Classic Green Brick patterned paper with a 1/8" border and adhere onto left side and bottom edge of Classic Blue Brick patterned paper, slightly overlapping as shown.
- Use Black Slick Writer to freehand journaling onto journaling card, then mat onto Grapefruit Bliss Cardstock with a 1/8" border. Adhere matted journaling card to the right and above both large matted photos as shown.
- Randomly punch four holes along Classic Green Brick border and one hole into upper right corner of journaling block. Insert one Building Blocks Brad into each hole, bending prongs open on back.
- Use Die Cutting Machine and dies of choice to cut "Lego" from Coconut Swirl cardstock and "Mania" from Grapefruit Bliss cardstock for title. Adhere along upper left side of Classic Blue Brick patterned paper, slightly overlapping. Punch one hole above "i" in "Mania". Insert red Mini Brad into hole, bending prongs open on back.