Online Projects & Ideas
Scroll and flourish patterned papers set the tone for the lovely layout featured here.
Metal framed words and floral images are encircled with pearl dots and fabric flowers crowned
with beaded centers. For ease in creating this layout, a pattern placement guide is provided.
- Use edge distresser to distress around all edges of Music patterned paper, then center and adhere onto Java cardstock.
- Cut one 6" x 9" rectangle from Lilies patterned paper, one 5" x 9½" rectangle from Polka Dot patterned paper, one 4½" x 8½" rectangle from Pale Green Swirl patterned paper, one 2" x 10½" rectangle from herringbone side of Breeze Dream patterned paper, one 3/4" x 10½" strip from corrugated cardboard, and one 3" x 7½" rectangle from script patterned paper of choice. Use edge distresser to distress around all edges, then use Walnut Stain ink pad to antique around all edges.
- Arrange all cut papers and photos onto layout, referring to project placement guide on pattern pull-out. When pleased with the arrangement, adhere.
- Adhere Thickers under bottom edge of photo to spell title (“mother’s day 2010” used here). Use Artist pen to handwrite journaling onto Pale Green Swirl patterned paper. Cut into word strips, then arrange on the bottom right side of photo as shown.
- Arrange Combo Stickers, Metal Trinkets, and Satin flowers onto layout, referring to project photo for placement. When pleased with the arrangement, adhere.
- Use Pearl pen to randomly apply dots around adhered embellishments as shown in project photo. Allow to dry overnight.